Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm a Dreamer

I'm a Dreamer 
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 14th April 2014, Monday, 9:48 p.m.-10:33 p.m., thinking of someone, only sitting in my cousin's room in Marsiling Dr, Singapore 

So the door I knocked, 
And you opened; 
So the door you knocked, 
And I opened. 

I made sure I appeared, 
Though late I was near;
I felt ignored but cheered,
First meet up wasn't weird.

Coffee or tea?
Or me?
Did we see?
Eyes meet?

Half an hour,
All that matters;
Time the power,
Even blood rushes.

Speed talking,
Speed drinking;
Go on working,
Go on walking.

My card with him,
My sincerity;
My poetry,
My soul singing.

Chatting continued,
Interlude;
Shifts distribute,
Quite a mute. 

Came then the day,
Planned real ahead;
Anticipate,
Participate. 

At the station he came,
Helmet on my head;
I wasn't afraid,
Hello again. 

What a beautiful place!
Welcomed with grace;
I left a trace,
A night a race. 

My left knee,
The movie;
His TV, 
His programming. 

Sports, 
Thoughts;
Touch, 
Couch. 

Air condition, 
A little broken;
We still cuddle,
Are we a couple?

New,
Flew;
Grew,
Mew. 

First kiss was deep,
All intense and sweet;
Painful but I took it,
I was ready for him. 

I just wonder,
My number;
He commented,
I was saddened. 

I woke up thrice,
I bled big time;
If only I had ice,
I peed but fine.

I disturbed him,
He couldn't sleep;
Yet he was snoring,
Please accept my apology. 

Breath,
Rest;
Math,
Chest. 

Alarm rang,
I sprang;
Kissed and sang,
Shared juice and a cab.

My day to work,
He made a call;
Never been here before,
Will there be second at all?

Taxi outside,
Smooch upright;
Hurry inside,
How fast that night!

Who am I to him?
Is he my bliss?
He wouldn't reply me,
Whispers of miss. 

After that,
He left;
For his ex,
How could I relax?

He travels next,
Will we meet again?
Birthdays a complex,
Will pass although rain. 

I'm a record in his history,
Am I still his mystery?
Does he want me? 
Does he love me?

Liking isn't enough,
I know he won't bluff;
I believe in time,
Let's see if our songs rhyme.

Does he feel me?
I'm cold and chilling;
Maybe he's packing,
Maybe he's flying. 

A change of profile pic,
It's not that I wanna mimic;
I just want love romantic,
With humor and tactic. 

He scolded me,
For being me;
I know I'm lengthy,
I know you're busy.

Last but not least,
Carrying your smell with me;
Your shirt around my body,
Will there be an actual real feast?

No comments: