Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Frameless Time

Frameless Time
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 8th April 2014, Tuesday, 5:11 p.m.-6:07 p.m., in my cousin's room, specially dedicated to Cherry, my new Trainer at the Call Center, Capella Singapore but unfortunately, it was just a temporary experience. I shall wait to be back to you again.

Drop dripping drop,
No, it's not the mop;
Don't hurry, don't stop,
Just remember to hop,
Everyday it's just a job,
It's either love less or lot;
What is it that's not?
The hours are surely odd,
Each time praying to God,
He delivers it all in a pot;
The good ones we never forgot,
The bad ones we don't jot,
When things get hot,
It's just how we talk;
How sensitive is the dot,
Teared once it's fought,
Oh, maybe it's to make us strong,
After living here for so long;
Not forgetting where we come from,
The truth is how you belong,
You're as beautiful as a song,
Although things may go wrong;
You're calm and give it a shot, 
Trial and error of just a bolt,
Lessons learnt and not by fault.

I love working with you,
You're so genuine and true;
I'm humbled through and through,
You've shown me happiness instead of blue, 
You've a loving family and they've you,
You're adventurous and you've your own crew;
Every word you said is like a painting you drew,
It was just days but with you I grew,
Even your notebook is so helpful,
Written information all in a pool;
You gave me warmth without wool,
That's just how powerful, 
I'm so blessed to have met you,
With my word I'm no fool;
Today a poem directly sent to you,
See you again, my dear guru,
Be you and never ever change you. 

P/S: Courtesy FB. I don't own this photo. 


Thank you so much! It's scrumptious! <3 :"D :")* 

No comments: