Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Dreamt a Dream

I Dreamt a Dream
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 13th January 2014, Monday, 8:27 a.m.-8:55 a.m., laying on my mattress in my rented room, K.L. and done checking at 8:59 a.m.

I awoke with tears in my dream,
Let me towards it seam;
I know it has meaning,
I shall record only the last seen,
Let me recall scene by scene,
It is not easy;
Most I forgot already,
But hey, there was Dr. Danny,
Talking to me like I was guilty,
Of doing the kissing and everything;
He even passed me a cracker thing,
With a message on it,
This nightmare started,
After I entered;
The Scholar Base as a mentor,
I was teaching singing,
We even did the "London Bridge",
Obviously God is telling me;
Of not going back to history,
I told Dr. Danny that finding jobs,
It was uneasy,
Then, we ended up in his office;
After some two staffs greetings,
He said that they were with him,
I shouldn't be worried,
He said there was an evidence;
If I'm not mistaken, a picture,
It was a 1980 taken,
Oh, please, I wasn't even present,
I was born in 1987;
He forwarded one of his watches,
It was so clear and mechanical,
How I cried that I couldn't accept,
Rejecting even the Hello Kitty cat;
But I still remember the belt,
So unique, that was what I felt,
I shall remember this brilliant idea,
It could be something for my year;
Maybe there are people wanna hear,
How could I end up accused?
Ah, must be my past bf issue,
He left me with a recent clue;
His gf now tasted his bird and glue,
No, this can't be making me blue,
Maybe just thinking about it,
Why am I thinking in the first place?
I don't know anything about her,
But she must be real open minded,
Sex before marriage,
I admit I was seduced by many men;
One even fantasized to the max,
I hope I didn't agree to any man,
I'm still a virgin, that's what I am,
I can't wait for a new man;
A Westerner, that's what I meant,
I want a mixed marriage,
It will never be the same,
I need to forget any other image;
The unhappy ones, please erase,
Happiness will come without chase.

No comments: