Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another History

Another History
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 8th January 2014, Wednesday, 5:40 p.m.-5:57 p.m., in the living room of rented house, letting go Ali Vafaei Zadeh as my former lover (first serious relationship for 5 months and recently/lately he called me as his best friend and I accept him as my best friend -both of us no longer keep in touch with Dawood Afkhami-, I apologize, I thank you, I wonder why, I wonder why)

I thank God for this evening,
He's ever lovely and considerate;
He shows me the grand opening,
He knows that I can really take,
Ever since early in the morning,
A wish "goodnight" by me made;
He replied and more words on plate,
Talked about sex and then, relate,
Finally, I realized he found a mate,
Another history, I closed the gate;
No more speaking on love and fate,
No more such missing him rate,
I shall allow myself to resuscitate,
More room to love than to hate;
Go on meeting new faces and date,
I'm ready and it's never too late,
A new story shall I start to create,
Lord, please heal me off heartbreak;
In life, just accelerate, don't brake,
I need to learn a cake recipe to bake.

No comments: