Friday, January 31, 2014

Alonity

Alonity: Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 1st February 2014, Saturday, laying on my mattress in my room in BSD home, KL, 11:00 a.m.-11:12 a.m.

Alonity,
It's a word from alone and unity;
When both combine in entity,
That's how we form a community,
Last night I was on martini,
Ventured even to Santorini;
Thought I have met the man,
He seemed interested in me,
I just could imagine,
Him inside me;
Walking the whole journey,
Until we become old,
Having kids of own,
From houses bought to sold;
I thought he could find me,
I thought he could ask me,
Bring me out of here,
I follow you and your beer;
Kissing you so near,
Pink me up and I'll cheer,
No, you won't call me dear,
Time just ticking and switching gear;
You won't say and I won't hear,
You'll fly soon and I'm left here still.

No comments: