Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Destiny

My Destiny:
Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen (Deer), 2nd August 2012, Thursday, 12:41 a.m.-1:23 a.m., a Love Dedication to Azizam Ali (Lion) on 14th August 2012, Tuesday, the Second Month since 14th June 2012, As the Diary Spread Its Wings.

It’s too early to sleep tonight,
I’ve plenty of time during daylight;
I was hoping to see you in sight,
Because I know my feelings are right.

I’m so happy to have met you in my life,
Your world seems far apart;
But we will survive,
For we are close heart to heart.

How much longer should I wait and ponder?
Taking pictures together;
Be with each other,
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Ali Vafaei Zadeh,
Delam barat kheyli tang shodeh;
Tomorrow will be a fine day,
May our love story be gay.

Let future be future,
Our focus is on the present;
I’ve thought about it better,
It’s with you that I want my time to be spent.

Should I bother?
If I don’t get to be a wife and/or mother?
I’m a girl yet a woman,
I’m completed by your passion and affection.

Azizam,
Can you hear the beating drum?
My heart skipped a pump,
Whenever I have you around.

Trials and tribulations,
Trials and errors;
I’m growing stronger,
I won’t shed a tear.

There are things that I fear,
But life will be so much shorter;
If I’m not happier,
I need to level up my gear.

Acceleration on the go,
I just want you to know;
You’re my energy, too,
Right from the head to the toe.

It’s hard to believe to everybody,
But you have a trust in me;
Because you are my somebody,
You are my destiny.

I’m just a miniature,
Still have lots to venture;
Each moment I capture,
Welcome to my culture and structure.

Whatever comes our way,
We can make it through;
I’ll follow what you say,
For you speak the truth.

Words of wisdom,
And freedom;
Send me laughter,
Hug me tighter.

Transparency,
Intimacy;
Merci,
Chemistry,
Sexy,
Uneasy;
Memory,
Timing,
Waiting,
Philosophy;
Scenery,
Chatting.

It’s getting late,
Next challenge is Farsi;
In writing poetry,
8 hours of flight,
Won’t keep us away,
Will keep us awake;
I’ll wait and wait,
From day to day.

Asheghetam,
Azizam;
Have a safe journey mercy,
My warmest regards to your family.

1:25 a.m. Bonus stanza:

You’re the only man I kiss,
Your lips to my lips;
You’re a man of bliss,

You’re the only one I sleep with. 

No comments: