Saturday, November 2, 2013

Your Hand in Mine

Your Hand in Mine:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen (Deer), 9th September 2012, Sunday, 12:33 a.m.-break-2:30 a.m. (An additional time is required), Room 319, Block H06, Desasiswa Bakti Permai, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), a Love Dedication to Azizam Ali (Lion) on the 14th September 2012, Friday, the Third Month since 14th June 2012, 7:46 p.m., As the Mixed Cultures Love Diary Spread Its Wings…

Tick a tock,
Tock a tick;
I miss our talk,
Life isn’t just a click.

23rd August,
My tears burst;
You’re always the first,
You hydrate my thirst.

It’s already September,
And I’m still somber;
How you taught me to be strong,
I’ll wait for you no matter how long.

I was at the cinema,
Saw a golden citizen couple;
Hand in hand to watch a movie without dilemma,
Age is truly just a number.

Baby,
I miss you;
Laying beside me,
I wanna kiss you.

People say that love is blind,
Why is love blind?
Is love really blind?
I don’t think that love is blind,
Humans are blind,
Love isn’t blind;
For the love that I find,
He is one of a kind.

Your touch,
Your smell;
Your hug,
Your stories tell.

Azizam Ali,
My man that loves mint;
The distance is like an alley,
God keeps on giving me hint by hint.

Today marks the third month,
Your heart meets mine;
Your hand in mine,
Our journey lasts for a lifetime.

من رفتن به مرحله بعدی،
زندگی من؛
او زمانی که می توانید صورت خود را احساس می کنید؟
من نمی توانم بدون تو زندگی کنم.

I miss seeing with you the رنگین کمان,
Let our love be blessed by زمان.

No rush,
No judge;
No difference,
No separation.

Focus on the attractive and similarities,
Your and my unique abilities;
Each has priceless qualities,
In mind theories and practicalities.


No comments: