Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Something about him

Something about him
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 16th October 2013, Wednesday, 11:40 p.m.-11:51 p.m., in my own room at starry hill, Kepong, KL

What's wrong with me?
Falling in love with somebody;
The one who is friendly,
The one who keeps on smiling,
The one who keeps on cooking,
The one who works hard surviving;
The one who is not my destiny,
But why do I still smile at him?
Why do I feel like searching for him?
Why do I like to look at him?
Why do I try not looking at him?
Why did I avoid but end up failing?
Why did he also smile a lot to me?
It is not a matter of having a degree;
It is about the friendship of humanity,
Do you really understand me?
I am just saying and expressing,
In order to make myself sleep;
Though I thought of him,
Forgetting my past already,
Not even knowing his name,
For him the same;
We just coincidentally came,
To this place,
There is no game,
There is no fame;
Just admiring plain,
For a guy from the plane.

No comments: