Monday, March 18, 2013

Self-Forgiving and Self-Love

Self-Forgiving and Self-Love: Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 18th March 2013, Monday, 11:56 a.m.-12:26 p.m., In my own room at home 

Today I'm awakened,
Thank God;
Today I've desired,
Forgive me, Lord,
Life is a cycle,
A miracle;
I've learnt,
Whenever broken,
No matter how taken,
We're forgiven;
Though your heart is stolen,
Treat it as a token,
Don't be shaken,
Love is a wonder;
Look forward,
Smile toward,
Live longer,
Improve behavior;
Don't have to suffer,
Be a good eater,
You're your own prisoner,
That you've to conquer;
The past won't last,
Self-forgiving with class,
Erase negative lust,
Observe with just;
Mistakes either didn't or did,
Replace them now with any good deed,
Be confident and believe,
See yourself from the sea;
Trust the moon, the star, the sun, the sky above,
Good things happen as you first self-love. 

Give yourself a chance to "Feel Again": 


No comments: