Monday, March 18, 2013

Blessed be the Day the Lord Hath Made

Blessed be the Day the Lord Hath Made: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 18th March 2013, Monday, 9:41 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Edited on 5:39 p.m., Same date and day, In my own room at home 

Blessed be the day the Lord hath made,
A day for all available faces to relate;
Perhaps I just need to rely on fate,
And don't set my own date,
Watch whatever I ate,
Even as searching mate;
Do I say search or wait?
Let it be left unsaid,
I'm not a simple bait,
Some fish attempt I'd hesitate;
May the one loves me and not compensate,
I'll give my love more than hate,
I'll open my gate not my cave,
To the only should there could be marriage;
If not, I'd rather die alone at old age,
If God planned it earlier for me I can manage,
This world isn't for me to long-term stay,
I thank the Lord for showing me the way;
Both the shine and the decay,
I learn more and more on repay,
Give back more than just say,
Do my best as my being may;
I only have a temple to lay,
Forgive and punish me all day,
I hope everything is and will be okay,
I hope to stand at the ocean bay;
And under the waterfall all day,
I'm nothing and a tourist,
If you found me under a tree,
God may have a purpose on this;
Pray for flashbacks of memories bliss,
And we may end up with a divine kiss.

A song dedication to you: 



No comments: