Friday, November 23, 2012

Do We Know Each Other?

By Jenn: 22nd November 2012, Thursday, 12:33 a.m.-12:53 a.m., USM Hostel Room

The blood that rushed,
The heartbeat that pumped;
Subside,
Collide,
Tonight,
I see the light;
You aren't at sight,
Without you inside,
From your hands,
My heart danced;
Back to my fence,
Back to my defense,
No more romance,
You're a past;
I need to rest,
And live the best,
Forget the mess,
Forgive the dress;
This is a test,
Of leaving the nest,
Off you from my chest,
From my head;
Keeping distance,
Dumping what we had,
It's time to relax,
Live life to the max;
Packing bags,
Jet lags,
If a circumstance,
"Do I know you?" I might ask;
Or I wouldn't even give a bother,
Because do we know each other?
Body lack of salt,
Replaced with malt;
Tired of getting involved,
Born and die alone once and for all.

No comments: