Friday, December 9, 2011

He's Back (Can't Stop Thinking of him)


He’s Back (Can’t Stop Thinking of him): Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, Idea: 5th December 2011, Monday, 10:28 p.m., Written on 9th December 2011, Friday, 12:22 a.m.-6:42 a.m.

Can,
I be yours?
Damn,
It has been a while, hasn’t it?

Hey,
You there?
Pray,
You do care.

You came back,
It’s the 7th year;
I don’t mind you black,
I wish you were my dear.

Are you thinking about me?
Can you feel your heartbeat?
I hope I’m your she,
To me, “I <3 you,” you repeat.

There’s no other guy,
In my life after you;
There’s nothing I can buy,
To replace the real you.

I can see,
You’re successful;
In your eyes so deep,
Life is beautiful.

A message,
Sent;
A greeting,
Replied.

First move,
Your groove;
Next move?
You prove?

Do I?
Have the guts?
May I?
I’m going nuts.

Humans can’t please everyone,
I know racism isn’t fun;
But I really don’t mind,
You’re still on my mind.

Can they accept you?
If I confess;
Do you feel it, too?
7 years apart’s love unless?

Fate is telling us something,
Destiny is taking control;
Should you give me a ring?
I'd give you my heart and soul.

If you say once more,
I’d say twice;
None has entered my door,
They’ve forgotten the price.

Could we meet again?
Could we shake hands?
Through pain and rain,
Take my hand to dance.

You’re black,
I’m white;
Child grey,
Happy family.

I can’t sleep,
My heartbeat;
I tried counting sheep,
Each time I cheat.

Kiss me goodnight,
Make my world bright;
Hug me tight,
Make me feel right.

Hey,
You there?
I see your face,
But they’re of other men.

Man,
I’m never once never yours;
Damn,
It has always been you, hasn’t it?

Forever, I love you. 

No comments: