Thursday, November 17, 2011

Elastically Plastic


Elastically Plastic:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 18th November 2011, Friday, 1:06 a.m.-2:09 a.m., Middle Room.

It is time for shopping,
Ought to buy something;
Intense lingerie that is fitting,
Other people are busy packing.

When I see a plastic bag,
I see myself bouncing.

Hello, I am a plastic,
From flesh to elastic;
I don’t feel any unique,
I don’t like my physique.

I am not myself anymore,
I can’t own the child I was before;
I begin to believe in folklore,
Silly silicone is now my pore.

I can’t turn back,
It’s too far and unreached;
It’s all because of stupid ass Jack,
I literally practiced what he preached.

From barely an A to D,
From a flat model to Pamela Anderson;
My money is gone already,
Am I attractive enough for Robert Pattinson?

My society,
It is so hard to live;
Cruelty,
It is so easy to conceive.

I am no real human,
I am a fake;
Even my smile is a fake,
I am no happy woman.

Tell me about backache,
Tell me about heartache;
How am I going to tell my child?
On why was I so wild?

I realized I am pregnant,
Jack achieved what he obsessed;
The memory was poignant,
My double Ds and single V he messed.

He is so irresponsible,
He left me on the table;
He thought he was capable,
He thought his milk was controllable.

Now I am worried about my own milk,
Pity my baby;
My tummy as smooth as silk,
A boy, could it be?

I am only twenty three,
A single mother to be;
I will tell him the truth when he is twenty,
When he is ready to hear that he has a Daddy.

Why twenty?
Because I was mature when I was twenty;
I would be twice older than him,
A perfect scenario it would seem.

I don’t think I’ll breastfeed,
I’ll feel very guilty;
I wish my nipples to be as dry as seaweed,
I don’t want him to search any when he’s hungry.

Now I’ve the biggest D in my life,
Or you can also say reversed C;
This stage I’ve to strife,
Jack is no use, you see.

I hope my baby will be here before 2012,
I hope there’ll be no 2012;
He deserves to see the world,
It is actually beautiful like a pearl.

I confirmed my name, Jill and I just had my ultrasound scan,
Dr. Billy said, “Congratulations, it’s a twin of XX and XY!”
My reaction was, “Damn!
Lord, me? Why?”

Two of little Jack and Jill,
Please don’t be like big Jack and Jill;
(20 x 2) = 40,
It’s like explaining to the child I wanted to be.

I want them to bury me,
I don’t want to pollute the Mother Earth;
She knows the plastic me,
She saw me became an official one in Perth.

Jack is now in jail,
Not in me, Jill;
His gun won’t kill,
For him, I won’t bail.

My 3-Ds are swelling,
Ouch, time is ticking!
My babies are singing,
Other women are vomiting.

When I see a paper bag,
I see myself falling. 

No comments: