Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Know


I Know:

Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 17th November 2011, Thursday, 2:58 a.m.-Break-12:12 p.m.-1:04 p.m., Middle Room.

I know the sky is blue,
I know the tree is green;
I know past fly is flew,
I know dirty is unclean.

I know the hierarchy,
I know the monarchy;
I know the melancholy,
I know the monopoly.

I know algebra,
I know zebra;
I know nude bra,
I know film Gubra.

I know history,
I know geography;
I know topography,
I know mandatory.

I know entertainment,
I know parliament;
I know badminton,
I know Bill Clinton.

I know manners,
I know attitude;
I know tolerance,
I know aptitude, solitude, latitude, longitude, magnitude, and multitude.

I know fight for rights,
I know what is right;
I know my customs and rites,
I know what are left and right.

I know we are all humans,
I know shapes and sizes;
I know discriminators,
I know dramatizers.

That I find hard to know,
It is not a subject in the know;
Schools covered from me to know,
This illness I find I need to know.

Of all the things I learn and know,
They apply the same as all people I know;
Yet, we don’t get to practice what we know,
We are judged for what we don’t know.

How would I know?
I would surely know;
If there is a kind Angel I know,
To tell me the future I don’t know.

I am now to know,
My body that I already know;
Is it so an eyesore for the people I begin to know?
They seem to care so less of all of the knowledge that I know.

A society of the know and don’t know,
I know what I know;
But I don’t know,
Why this I don’t want to know?

A firm I know,
A cert I know;
A confirm I know,
A desert I know.

Don’t judge a book by its cover, I know,
Time and tide wait for no man, I know;
Practice what you preach, I know,
Mind your own business, do we know?


This world of men that I know,
Is now the world that I don’t know?
I am in fact short and fat, I know,
I just pretend that I don’t know.

Brain versus beauty, I know,
Lucky versus unlucky, I know;
Accept you for who you are, I know,
Beautiful or ugly, I don’t know.

The people I know,
The family I know;
The love I know,
The hatred I don’t know.

Out of home that I know,
Challenges are yet to know;
Until I am judged for what I knew and know,
Not even the knowledge that I worked to know.

My eyes see the faces I know,
And the ones I don’t know;
Equal is same, I know,
Judged men like my case, please, I would really like to know.

No comments: