Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Smile She Glitters

The Smile She Glitters
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 27th June 2014, Friday, 12:37 a.m.-1:10 a.m., in the 12:30 a.m. Shuttle on the way back home after work with an unknown young female colleague but I arrive last as usual, Dedicated specially for Jessica :")*

Dear Jingle Jessica,
Magandang gabi;
Although it's morning,
Today you are,
A sparkling superstar!
Just how you are;
Brightens all till far,
Definitely not only Capella,
You're a shooting star,
Be proud of who you are;
Keep up on the adrenaline,
You're 24 but looking 17.

Blessed and Happy Birthday,
Chicken popcorns and green tea cake;
Let's rejoice and celebrate,
Not forgetting the red Rose bouquet,
You deserve the whole weekend,
Live life beyond the golden sand;
Go ahead and march your band,
Achieve your dreams and plans,
From career all the way till romance,
You deserve all of the best;
You can do so much with your hands,
You're precious without regrets.

My kindhearted and thoughtful dear,
I'm blessed to have met you;
Although still quite new,
I'm already able to hug and kiss you,
This I humbly thank you,
For the warmth and love without due;
May God continuously blesses you,
In everything that you do,
You're surely one of the few,
To whom I'm being true;
This poem is my small present,
May it last long till we reach Heaven,
Hope you'll like this gesture,
Specially for you and not others;
To me you're the girl,
Forever smiling glitters.

No comments: