Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Went to Hell

I Went to Hell: Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen on 22nd January 2013, Tuesday from 4:39 p.m. to 4:55 p.m., in my hostel room (Room 319, Block H06, Desasiswa Bakti Permai, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia) laying on the bed typing this new poem with my Nokia mobile.

I went to Hell,
Curse the bell;
Heart of cell,
Hair full of gel,
Such a bad smell,
My soul to sell;
My love to melt,
My body to rebel,
My childhood to dwell,
My innocence knows too well;
This is where I fell,
This is where I yelled, “Help!”
This is where my lung swelled,
This is where I seek Abigail;
This is where we fell ill,
This is where the counting bill,
Amount of hill,
Rush of the treadmill;
I’m not Jill,
I’m not Mill,
I don’t work late,
I don’t kill;
I carry my own pail,
I walk on my own rail,
I only know on how to sail,
I solely live on His will;
Till whenever till,
Until my heart is filled,
With cereal and milk,
With heaps of silk;
Covering with kilt,

.
.
.

At a time,
At a place,
Once with him;
I see grace,
I put on my lace,
He touches my face,
He only has two legs;
Surviving on my baked cakes,
Not questioning my fakes,
Of all of the hundred maids,
He knows my states;
He brushes off my hates,
He opens new magical gates,
He tells to me new tales,
For all that it takes;
With just slight touches,
And his warm tender kisses,
How strong just to take my dream away,
And drift me away;
To a better rear,
A pathway clear.

No comments: