Friday, May 2, 2008

Lost In Your Embrace

By Jennifer Soh Li Wen, Tuesday, 04/10/2005, 2.40p.m.

Today,
I’m a loser;
Tomorrow,
I’m a failure,
The day after tomorrow?
I’m not sure;
But having you around,
Is sure to give me pleasure.

I missed you,
I thought of you;
It doesn’t even matter,
What day is tomorrow,
With you by my side,
Everyday is delight;
Through day and night,
You’ll always be my light.

Now,
I’m so lonely;
I’m so hurt,
No one understands me the way you do,
My source of comfort,
Is only my family;
Where have you been, my love, my darling?
Why left me hanging,
Among those invisible walls.

My friends did not support me,
Neither did my fellow teachers;
Everything just passed,
Like hi-bye instead,
Who truly sees me,
Deep down in my heart?
I’m suffering,
I’m moaning,
I’m grieving,
‘Cause I’m so lost in your embrace;
That I can’t even put a smile on my face,
Fine!
Let me,
Let me go;
I’ll fine my ownself,
And need none of your help!

No comments: