Monday, December 22, 2014

Orange Porridge

Orange Porridge 
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 23rd December 2014, Tuesday, 8:00 a.m.-8:32 a.m., sitting in my cousin, Hui's room in SG, a random title for children's literary fun understanding and rhyming, Blessed and Merry Christmas, my dear readers! :"D

There goes my orange porridge!
Someone put it in the fridge!
Full of fish!
I just saw a tick! 

Where is Mommy? 
Why she must have left early!
My orange porridge I can't reach,
How am I supposed to eat?

Oh, dearie,
Don't you worry;
Though I'm a shorty,
I'll get you in a minute. 

IKEA stool ready,
Gripping gloves steady;
On the count of 1, 2, 3!
My bowl... All I see is... What? Empty!

It should be that someone,
Had my orange porridge and run;
The spoon is only one,
This someone wouldn't be far. 

I took my pretty blue bowl,
Filled it with water cold;
Finger circled it in a row,
I found the answer to my sorrow!

Oh, how could you ate it all!
You just wait for my call;
Would you be in the mall?
If only you aren't that tall!

I'm checking my Christmas sock,
Oh bummer, there's a lock!
"Not till 25th, wait for a-tick-a-tock,"
Santa got hungry reaching my block!

My orange porridge in your tummy,
It must had been very yummy;
I wish you a pleasant journey,
Kiss Rudolph's Red Nose for me.

No comments: