Sunday, May 18, 2014

Snowy Rhapsody

Snowy Rhapsody
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, Rooms Executive, Capella Singapore, an ordinary girl with big dreams from Malaysia, 18th May 2014, Sunday, 1:39 a.m.-2:21 a.m., in the shuttle going back home after work, Specially dedicated to Mr. Dale Butler and Alia

Dear Mr. Dale and Alia,
2014 is indeed a good year;
Even better than a chandelier,
Meeting you my world is merrier.

I remember when you first came,
The smiles till today are the same;
Mr. Dale, Alia, and Jennifer by name,
Shaking hands I treasure in a frame.

I'm happy to be able to be there,
You're my best guests that I care;
I apologize my knowledge is rare,
I'm like the tortoise rather than hare.

Thinking you'll be leaving,
Makes me feel like weeping;
You're so good and kind to me,
I wish to dedicate to you a melody.

Thank you for sharing your lifestyle,
Thank you for sharing your happiness;
I know I'm nothing like your profile,
I appreciate you allow me to witness.

My life has been a struggle,
Until now I still have to juggle;
I'm crying now but I'll feel better,
I need to let it out and not stumble.

There are many staffs in here,
It's dark that they can't hear;
Whatever that I now tear,
I promise with you I'll cheer.

Alia, thank you,
You're so beautiful;
I'm still very new,
Your guide is thoughtful.

Mr. Dale, thank you,
Your experience so fruitful;
You've made it through,
Congratulations on being successful!

I love talking to you,
I knew I must wait for you;
You came and I thank you,
For allowing me to assist you.

It's a long way before I reached home,
Usually it'll be by 2:50 a.m.,
I hope not for later than that,
My feet hurt like being hit from a stone.

No matter who we are,
Where we come from;
A vehicle like a car,
Look forward and just go.

I want mixed marriage,
But I don't think I'll get it;
I find no man loving me,
I know that I lack image.

Failure after failure,
Everything is an adventure;
Both pleasure and pressure,
From immature to mature.

I hope to see you again,
London maybe I pray;
I'm in another shuttle now,
It's because I stay faraway.

My tears have dried up,
It's time for me to sleep;
I've written too much,
It must be tiring to read.

You're the first to know my novel,
I didn't share with guests other;
I'm glad you also love romance,
Without it, life won't be a dance.

I dream big for ORAG to be filmed,
In Hollywood if really possible;
I'm now writing my second backward sequel,
It's titled as "The Underground Daughter".

I need to close my eyes,
Both of you are so nice;
Have a safe journey mercy,
I'll surely miss you daily.

No comments: