Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nothing, Nothing

Nothing, Nothing 
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 12th May 2014, Monday, 1:52 a.m.-2:58 a.m., In the 1:30 a.m. shuttle tearing painfully on the way home from workplace

The virgin spoke to him, 
He invited generously;
She followed blindly,
Agreed to everything,
All that she did, 
Came up to nothing; 
If only he knew it, 
She really did love him, 
He left for his other lady, 
Although she was history;
He said she hurt her feet,
Went to her days of three,
How could I believe this?
Where is the sense to it? 
He left the country, 
Is he now back already? 
No contact, nothing,
I can't believe I gave him;
He doesn't love me,
He doesn't care for me,
Waiting so painfully, 
I met another him;
Thought he could be it, 
Ended up only sex it seemed,
Showing off his big dick,
Worried I couldn't fit in;
He wanted to see my pussy,
I decided to give up on him,
Now considering other ethnicity,
Is Asian still the best thing? 
How about my dream and fantasy? 
All destroyed just like this? 
26, 27, and counting,
I'm still waiting and waiting; 
This generation is so weird lately, 
All are just so blurry,
Maybe I'm just hungry,
Love is moving slowly;
A month passed blindly, 
Period should be coming,
Please stop worrying,
Affected by odd hours of working;
Now a virgin to a non already, 
In the end, left with nothing, nothing. 


2 comments:

Zaidi said...

Kenapa ni.. -Alang-

J.Soh said...

Alang: Cinta yg dibalas dusta