Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm Your Patient

I'm Your Patient
Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 31st December 2013, Tuesday, 7:28 a.m.-7:40 a.m., in my rented room, K.L., emotional and cramp...

I'm your patient,
So very ancient;
I'm your resuscitation,
I'm your patience,
I'm your clarification,
I don't know distance;
I give you my life,
I give you my all,
And all I got is a false call,
No, you treat me right;
Till I'm out of sight,
How I wished to imply,
That you're not mine,
Why do things have to be so cold?
Why can't old be gold?
Why do I tear, when you're not here?
Why do I hope for you to be near?
Is this some kind of craze?
Like I'm stuck in a maze?
Lost in your embrace?
All I hear is praise?
But I don't deserve that raise?
Where is this place?
What do I chase?
I see life amazed,
Right timing in God's grace;
Let me be the storyteller,
Let me be the retailer,
All memories stored in me,
I silently set free;
Oh, airplane bring me,
Where am I meant to be?
Dealing melancholy,
On God's land holy;
I'm your patient,
Yet you don't know I've injured.

No comments: