Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Let the Woman Speak


Let the Woman Speak: Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 7th May 2013, Tuesday, 10:14 p.m.-10:43 p.m., In the car on the way back home from KLIA and typed via iPhone 4S's Notes 

My bowels cringed,
I squeaked;
One time a leap,
I held so deep. 

I made it,
Second at the ladies;
My mind started wondering,
My world more than just investing.

People do say,
If you cleanse there; 
Anytime as may,
You will go back there.

Once and that's it,
But I was lonely;
Even with somebody,
My pledge is to be fit. 

I looked at myself, 
At the mirror;
I see such a good health,
But why is my vision blurrer? 

I was thinking, 
If I was his;
Does he love me?
More than anything?

Couples and mothers,
Entering toilets;
Do men know what they do?
No, for life they will never knew.

I went there again,
This time the first;
I hope I didn't make mistake,
Of stuffing written tissue worst.

I didn't see,
If there's any;
Pen around me,
I hope nothing. 

My life I need a change,
Believe that I can do it again;
Throw my fears away,
Take flight if there's a chance.

That woman won't influence me,
It has been months already;
I'm glad I'm out of her company,
It has been really horrible and ugly.

I ended up staring, 
At the back of the door;
The lines and stickers are flattering,
I shall visit this place more. 

I'm a woman, too, 
I can urine and poo;
I deserve a love true,
I'm looking for life in you.

I washed my hands,
I wet my pants;
I smiled at my hair,
I need more self-care. 

I was out, 
I was in;
Humans mobile about,
I'm also a part of it.

Men of the world,
In all that you do;
Let the woman speak,
For she is your place to be.

She can be your Heaven,
She can be your Earth;
May my words I've proven,
May The Lord bless my birth.

I've definitely a purpose,
That's why I'm still here;
I need to support myself first,
Then, I'm able to share and cheer.

I'm still lost in the society,
I wonder till when it will be;
I'm under the roof of filial piety,
I'm pushed to where I saw a tree.

At this age and year,
I need to adhere;
The situation here,
Bitter than any beer.

May all of you find peace,
I apologize for everything;
May God bless everybody,
I hope for a brave breath, please. 

No comments: