Monday, May 7, 2012

Wrong

Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 8th May 2012, Tuesday, 12:09 a.m.-12:27 a.m., Edited at 10:39 a.m., Penang.

Stepping into this world,
As a little girl;
Of all the social and mingle,
Of all the fur and blur,
You came into my turf,
Wondering where to surf;
When the bubble bursts,
You're not the first,
Keep your shirt,
I don't need your dirt;
Stop your flirt,
Go and find your second and third,
I don't need your bird,
I can't be your girl;
Stop being an SMSer,
I'm tired of being the silent receiver,
Go and get a girl better,
I'm not your bread and butter;
No words to mutter,
Enough of your love letter,
I've spoken to the elder,
There was no approval;
Nights are getting colder,
I rest in sober,
You're not my double,
You're not my couple;
You don't make me bolder,
You don't make me taller,
You're just a sweet talker,
You're playing with my fire;
It does not get you higher,
It brings you lower,
*Sigh*
I'm tired of this lie,
You're just the wrong guy;
You showed up the wrong time,
We've lived in the wrong life.

No comments: