Monday, May 7, 2012

The Reason you're Born is for me to Love you

Written originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, Unsure of whether it was on 1st or 2nd May 2012, 2:38 a.m.-break-9:24 a.m., Should be in K.L.

Red, white,
Shining bright;
From daylight,
We stayed till night.

We laughed,
We danced;
Until she cried,
Tears not dried.

As long as you're here,
I know that hope's near;
There's nothing to fear,
You're in my heart, dear.

The reason you're born,
Is for me to love you;
In all I do,
I make sure you're not torn.

Although we're gonna be apart,
I'll start crossing from the mark;
I knew right from the start,
You're the one who made the love spark.

This isn't the end,
I just want to be fair;
For you to comprehend,
She must also be there.

Take care of her,
Love her;
As a brother and a sister,
Relationship like water.

I love you both so much,
From my bone to stone;
As thick as starch,
I'll see you on the telephone.

No comments: