Monday, February 24, 2014

When She Does It His Way

When She Does It His Way
Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 25th February 2014, Tuesday, 7:43 a.m.-8:05 a.m., Singapore, Inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey

He:

Raise your hands,
Stop right there;
Make it bare,
Hold it right there,
Don't just stare,
Don't also compare;
Be ready for stands,
Your hair strands,
I'm your man,
Do as I said;
Suck, trigger, and play,
Repeat day after day,
Until you find the way,
Make it easier and safe;
I'm gonna be straight,
I shall get you laid,
You won't get paid,
Yet you're my bait;
As I grab your face,
The rest will surface.

She:

You've me bare,
All you do is stare;
My cold sweat there,
Dripping in scare,
The air,
Kisses my skin fair;
The moment extraordinaire,
My body has no pair,
Take me as I am,
I'll make you go, "Damn!"
You're my man,
You make me glam,
You're the first I swear,
I accept no fare;
Don't stand right there,
Your eyes are rare,
You're aware,
Ready to tear;
You lick my sweat,
You reach my pet,
You kiss me wet,
Your finger in that;
You want it red,
I'm all you said.

No comments: