Friday, June 15, 2012

Starry Five


Starry Five
Written Originally by Jennifer Soh Li Wen, 15th June 2012, Friday, 10:29 p.m.-10:47 p.m.,
A Special Dedication to My Beloved Brother, Peter Soh Weng Khai and Azizam Ali Khan.

One,
Two;
Three,
Four,
Five,
One has arrived;
With full Nyonya style,
Putting on a smile,
Finally this is who you are,
Don’t hide it far;
Driving the Waja car,
With me and my darl,
I was dressed in Nyonya kebaya,
After cracking my kepala;
Whole day out aloud,
The bamboo sarong like cloud,
He came without doubt,
I love him in and out;
It was our first traditional,
Before this it was Western,
I thanked Peter,
Ali thanked Peter;
It was a happily ever after,
Though we didn’t enjoy our dinner,
Straits Quay was so much better,
We took so many photos together;
We hugged and posed with laughter,
Too bad time was ticking faster,
He went somewhere but my heart has mata,
Sekejap saja sudah jumpa;
He came with a loving surprise terharu saya,
Peter kata mesti appreciate dia,
Saya tahu dia cinta saya,
Memang tiada yang kedua;
Hati saya sentiasa berkata-kata,
Sentuhan kasih sayang dengan mesra,
Budaya bercanggah tetapi hati tetap sama,
Peter tahu apa yang saya rasa;
Terima kasih kamu berdua,
Wo ai ni men liang ge,
Makes me feel like Huan Zhu Ge Ge,
Let’s live life happier;
New World Park has disappointed us,
But we met a happy ending that shone like stars above us. 

No comments: