Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Fish Bone History...













The bone which caused me pain and fear but it was an experience not to be forgotten throughout my life. Thanks for your concern, my dear friends...

To Sally, thank you so much for being the first one to comment always. I am so touched by your support.

To Kenneth, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Yes, it is alive again and it'll always be.

Take care and be watchful of the fish bone before swallowing!

ALL THE BEST to everyone!

Finally, now I believe that dreams do come true.

Bye bye for now...

God Bless...

Love, Jenn

4 comments:

sallyeow said...

ouch..... it's so long..... cant imagine if it got stuck in my throat.... it's like commiting suiside..... hehe....

kensw said...

Fish are not friends
But food! hehe (=

Endoru said...

We have all the freedom to dream as long as we have the will to fulfill them !

J.Soh said...

Seh Lee: I still have phobia eating fish till now :"(

Kenneth: Haha! Bruce, the shark, and friends in Finding Nemo! Nice one! ;"D

Koko: I am walking towards my dreams now... The only thing is it takes time to be accepted and recognized... I will never ever give up :")